Thursday, March 15, 2007

It's All About The Kids

When you are a Mom, you reach a point in your life when you realize that your life is All About The Kids. Every decision you make, everything you do, everything revolves around the kids. I am not just talking about babies, I talking about a tween & a 9 yr old. I can't remember the last time I did something fun just for me. Haven't seen a movie in years that didn't have Disney or Harry Potter slapped on the side of it. Haven't been to a restaurant that didn't have a kids menu that didn't include a cool toy since oh....1994! It's All About the Kids. Don't believe me, take a look at my handheld calendar. It's full but it's not full of my appointments. No, it's full of flute lesson, trombone lessons, Girl Scouts, Cub Scouts, baseball practice, gymnastic practices. Gawd, I need a life.

Later

No comments: