Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year & Resolutions

Every year I go back and forth about whether to make resolutions. This year I am am going to give it a shot...AGAIN!

So here goes:

1. I want to remember people with Birthday Cards. I keep up with so many people's birthdate and I used to be really good about sending cards. This year I am going to get back in practice.

2. I am going to keep my personal checkbook balanced. I know, most people do this and I have Girl Scout accounts that I ALWAYS have balanced but my personal account, I always forget to write down those debit transactions! NO MORE!

3. We are going to have a Family Game Night....every week.

4. We are going to get healthy at home. We are going to eat healthy, exercise more and lead a healthy lifestyle.

5. I am going to get back on my Vitamin regiment. I had surgery 4 years ago and as such I am supposed to take many many vitamin's daily. I was good the first couple of years but have gotten out of the habit. That ends today.

So that it. I don't think they will be hard to keep. I can do it. I will do it!

No comments: